Learn more about Dr. Ted Friehling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Friehling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friehling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friehling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Friehling, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friehling graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friehling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted D Friehling FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Friehling practice?
- Dr. Ted Friehling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ted Friehling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Cardiologists, and Fairfax Pediatricians.