Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted Friehling
Dr. Ted Friehling, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Clinton, MD and Falls Church, VA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Friehling is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Prince William Hosp and Georgetown Univ. Hosp.. Dr. Friehling has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted Friehling has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ted Friehling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Peter Fecanin
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Patricia Rizzo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Irena Lavine
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi9