Learn more about Dr. Ted Friehling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Friehling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friehling
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friehling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Friehling, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friehling graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friehling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted D Friehling FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Friehling practice?
- Dr. Ted Friehling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ted Friehling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Cardiologists, and Fairfax Pediatricians.