A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted George is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loring Hospital
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted P George DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted P. George practice?
- Dr. Ted George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted George practices Family Medicine near Pocahontas, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Dodge, IA and Laurens, IA.
See Pocahontas Primary Care Doctors.