A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Adam Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ted Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Kaplan practices Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.