Dr. Ted Kaspar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 8th, 2009
He kicked me out of the practice with out any reason given to me or my regular doctor from the same clinic. He had a very poor bed side mannor and told me there was nothing wrong with me when I suffer from documented chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cysts. He has prevented me from recieving proper care at the clinic and hospital at a criticle stage in my treatment. I had to find a new doctor immediately and still have a "bad" name in the medical community due to him. He is a liar and practices medicine without a heart. I did nothing wrong to be kicked out, and was never given a reason as to why that happend. I complied with all treatment options and followed suggestions by him and my regular doctor, I was never verbally abusive or rude towards him or any staff at the clinic and hospital, he had absolutely no legal right to kick me out. My regular doctor at the same clinic was also very confused and concerned as to why that occured and I was no longer able to see him after four years of him caring for me. It is horrible that one person can ruin a persons reputation and cause undue stress and possibly further medical complications for a reason I still have not been able to figure out. I called the clinic three times and no one will call me back and tell me why I was kicked out. It is obvious someone is covering up what happend at my expense. They probobly know I can slap a law suit on them fast being I was hospitalized for related complications less than a week after he kicked me out. Carma will catch up to him and God forbid he is ever in the same situation with his own health.