A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Keyes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Keyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Keyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted William Keyes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ted W. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Ted Keyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Keyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Spokane Internists, Spokane Hematologists, and Spokane Oncologists.