A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Keyes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Keyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Keyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted William Keyes MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ted W. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Ted Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Keyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Internists, Wailuku Hematologists, and Wailuku Oncologists.