Learn more about Dr. Ted Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Keyes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Keyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Keyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
- Phc Los Alamos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted William Keyes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ted W. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Ted Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Keyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Hematologists, and Tucson Oncologists.