A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Keyes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Keyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Keyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted William Keyes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ted W. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Ted Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Keyes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Internists, Wailuku Hematologists, and Wailuku Oncologists.