Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dec 23rd, 2015

Exceptionally nice man

One of the best Dr's you can ask for show details One of the best Dr's you can ask for
by J. Thorson on Nov 8th, 2015

I was nervous when I first got to CV PM because I didn't want that "drug seeker" label most Dr's give you when you tell them you're in pain, even though my Xrays and MRI showed clearly what my issue was. That being said, Dr. Kosenske was so down to earth, professional, polite, and very funny. Within 5 minutes of my initial visit, I was comfortable, all because of him. He is a great Dr who specializes in Pain Management and he truly cares about your health, well being, and over all doing what he can so you can live your life as normal as possible with as little to no pain as possible. Unfortunately, I will never be 100% pain free because of my injury, however he makes my day to day life as comfortable as it can be and I can not be more appreciative and thankful for that.

Oct 20th, 2015

Doctor Ted is great, his receptionist is avery rude though. Lady is never happy, never polite. Put her in the back Ted.

Sep 23rd, 2015

Ted is the BEST. Either pre or post rehab or surgery pain management. GREAT if you want to QUIT opiates too. Very understanding and thoughtful. I have used MANY so called "pain specialists" and this Doctor is the absolute best.

Loved the Dr mixed review on office staff show details Loved the Dr mixed review on office staff
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr Kosenske is a great pain management doctor. He is upfront and says what is on his mind which may offend some people. I personally like him a lot because he has a sense of humor but still tells it like it is. On the other hand his outer office staff is rude and standoffish. I did not like their attitudes at all. I would recommend him as a great pain management specialist, you just have to get by the front office. It's been a great while since I saw him last so perhaps the rude people aren't there anymore. Not sure. His nurses are pretty nice also.

Sep 14th, 2012

I didn't even have time to fill out my new patient paperwork and they called me back to take my vital signs and Dr. Kosenske came in to see me before she was done taking my blood pressure. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone seeking pain management!!

Jan 19th, 2012

I love this doctor. He is very caring, explains everything, great bedside manner, and has a great sense of humor. I feel like I have known him all of my life. Absolutely, the best doctor that I have ever had!

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Kosenske is a brilliant, compassionate, doctor. he has a great bedside manner, explains everything, and listens to what you have to say! His staff is also exceptional.I recommend him highly to my family and friends!

The Best show details The Best
by Anonymous on May 23rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Very nice, made me feel at ease. Was gentle and informative.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
MechanicsburgMan show details MechanicsburgMan
by David G King on Apr 12th, 2010

This Dr is what modern medicine needs to be . He is professional , caring and charismatic !

One Of A Kind show details One Of A Kind
Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Kosenske, smart, very communicative,solicitous,and honest.

Mar 5th, 2009

Awfull

Not Professional show details Not Professional
Sep 4th, 2008

This doctor is not your conventional doctor. He is very loud, crude and rude. He will use profanity and inappropriate gestures with patients.