A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Lai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Y Lai MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ted Y. Lai practice?
- Dr. Ted Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Lai practices Otolaryngology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Otolaryngologists.