A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Riverside Community Hospital
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Ting-Hsiang Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ted Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Lee practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.