A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Leem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leem graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Leem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Leem MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Ted Leem practice?
- Dr. Ted Leem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Leem practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists and San Francisco Surgeons.