Dr. Theodore Manny Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Manny?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Dr. Theodore Manny is a young Urologist practicing at Alliance Urology Specialists. He's always been very professional and articulate in his communications with me and I seldom had to ask any questions. I am a 73 year old male and suffered with acute IC and CKD. He performed a robotic Radical Ileal Cysectomy on me and I was very happy with the outcome. I can't fully describe how much better I feel. I would consider Dr. Manny to be the go-to surgeon for robotic urological surgical procedures.

first visit

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Great 1st impression of the doctor. My first office visit, with Dr. Manny, was very informative and he was very forthright concerning my medical situation and potential upcoming surgery. He explained the risks involved and gave me lots of important info to think about, in making my decision. The doctor took time to listen and I left feeling very confident in Dr. Manny and his expertise he brings with him. Would very much recommend him.

Posted on March 19th, 2017