inactive

Dr. Ted Manos Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Eustis, FL

January 14th, 2016
Mrs
My husband and I relocated from Syracuse New York to Florida in 1980, after a year I found out that I was expecting and needed a Obstetrician and Dr. Manos was recommended. The kindness that was shown by staff I just knew this was the office. After delivering my two kids by c-section we moved to another part of Florida but continued to travel over 50miles to be treated by Dr. Manos. Thank you Dr. Manos

June 30th, 2014
Amazing doctor
Dr. Manos was the best doctor. He delivered two of my babies and I would never choose another doctor. I had tons of problems with my second pregnancy and was so greatful to have had him.

June 10th, 2014
If I could love any ob/gyn, then Dr. Manos would be it. Funny, funny man with great bedside manner. Quickly properly diagnosed me after being discharged from the hospital without any information. He treated me from his old Winter Park office.

September 6th, 2011
Delivered both my babies and would never leave him
Dr. Manos honestly cares about and respects his patients. He is NOT condescending or impatient like so many other doctors. I wish I could find other doctors with the same attitude. He is experienced, knowledgeable and calm.

June 8th, 2010
Dr.Manos and Ms.Becky are great! They make a good team! Thank God for Doc's like Dr.Manos! I wouldn't dare let anyone else deliver my child besides him. Thanks Dr.Manos for all you do!