A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Matuszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Matuszewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuszewski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matuszewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Washington County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Klemens Matuszewski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted K. Matuszewski practice?
- Dr. Ted Matuszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Matuszewski practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Family Physicians.