A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted McLemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted McLemore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLemore
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLemore graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McLemore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted L McLemore MD and PHD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ted L. McLemore practice?
- Dr. Ted McLemore has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted McLemore practices Pulmonary Disease near Paris, TX.
See Paris Pulmonologists.