A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Metzger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Metzger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted S Metzger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ted S. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Ted Metzger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Metzger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Radiologists.