A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Mohlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohlie graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mohlie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohlie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ted Mohlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted R. Mohlie practice?
Dr. Ted Mohlie practices Family Medicine near Waldoboro, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, ME.
See Waldoboro Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eddy Mohlie, Dr. Theodore Mohlie, Dr. Teddy Mohlie, Dr. Ed Mohlie, Dr. Theo Mohlie, Dr. Teodoro Mohlie