A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Mohlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Mohlie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Mohlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohlie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Richard Mohlie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted R. Mohlie practice?
- Dr. Ted Mohlie has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ted Mohlie practices Family Medicine near , .