Dr. Ted Pinkert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Pinkert?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 23rd, 2014

Highest grade

Ted is one of the most experienced and professional pathologists I have come across in my several experiences as a patient. He personally worked on my diagnosis with a prompt hand and a deft eye, and held the utmost care for my case. It is rare that you see doctors with both high degrees of practicality and objective problem solving as well as compassion and humanity. Though as a pathologist, he commonly operates behind the scenes of patient care, I am comforted simply from the knowledge that my diagnosis is in his hands.

Lung Cancer