A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Preston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Preston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Preston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Leo Preston MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ted L. Preston practice?
- Dr. Ted Preston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted Preston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.