Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Kind and Caring  |  show details
by Rachel and Melinda's Mom on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr Preston delivered my babies in 1986 and 1990. My girls are grown now, but I can read here, that he hasn't changed a bit, still very caring and kind. Back then, his office staff was also very kind. I am sad to read that his staff has changed. He deserves the best. Totally recommend him as a Dr.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Love him he is so kind and loving like a friend

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

Takes time with patients, listens, shows concern. At ease in the delivery room did a great job and did not do an empesiotomy (had nurse massage to stretch the area)so I healed must faster than when I had my second child (different doctor)which took much longer to heal and in pain a couple of weeks or more!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Jaime Stearns on Jan 15th, 2010

Dr. Preston has been my doctor for 18 years I just love him cannot stand to think that I will have to find another doctor one day when he retires. So caring and spends time with you , actually talks to you about what is going on, that is extremely rare these days

by Riley's Mom on Dec 20th, 2009

Dr. Preston is the best doctor ever! I have been his patient for 13 years. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. I have had a few issues with his office staff and one of his nurses, but will continue to be his patient because he is such a wonderful doctor and person.

|  good  |  show details
by karen d on Dec 8th, 2009

It's been a long time

|  Wonderful!!  |  show details
by Kelly Fuller on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Preston has been my doctor for the last 15 years and he is an absolutly wonderful doctor. Very caring and great bedside manner. Wonderful surgeon, I would recommend him to ayone looking for an OB/GYN.

Jun 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Good Doc, bad business people: Dr. Preston delivered my first child. He was great. The front desk people are terrible. I hated them so much that for my second child after much hassle over the insurance benefits, I'm finding another doctor's office. I'll r

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awesome doc..eveything else not so much: I love Dr. Preston! He delivered both of my kids and is wonderful. Everyone else in the office not so great..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com