Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
The best of the best! show details The best of the best!
by Tammie T. on Mar 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

Have used this doctor for many years, he delivered my son. Miss him, since he has retired. From his caring/compassionate ways, professionalism and kn ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Kind and Caring show details Kind and Caring
by Rachel and Melinda's Mom on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr Preston delivered my babies in 1986 and 1990. My girls are grown now, but I can read here, that he hasn't changed a bit, still very caring and kind. Back then, his office staff was also very kind. I am sad to read that his staff has changed. He deserves the best. Totally recommend him as a Dr.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Oct 1st, 2012

Love him he is so kind and loving like a friend

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Apr 19th, 2010

Takes time with patients, listens, shows concern. At ease in the delivery room did a great job and did not do an empesiotomy (had nurse massage to stretch the area)so I healed must faster than when I had my second child (different doctor)which took much longer to heal and in pain a couple of weeks or more!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jaime Stearns on Jan 15th, 2010

Dr. Preston has been my doctor for 18 years I just love him cannot stand to think that I will have to find another doctor one day when he retires. So caring and spends time with you , actually talks to you about what is going on, that is extremely rare these days

by Riley's Mom on Dec 20th, 2009

Dr. Preston is the best doctor ever! I have been his patient for 13 years. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. I have had a few issues with his office staff and one of his nurses, but will continue to be his patient because he is such a wonderful doctor and person.

Wonderful!! show details Wonderful!!
by Kelly Fuller on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Preston has been my doctor for the last 15 years and he is an absolutly wonderful doctor. Very caring and great bedside manner. Wonderful surgeon, I would recommend him to ayone looking for an OB/GYN.