A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartzenfeld
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartzenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzenfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Schwartzenfeld has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted H Schwartzenfeld DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ted H. Schwartzenfeld practice?
- Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld practices Otolaryngology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Otolaryngologists.