A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzenfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Schwartzenfeld has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld practice?
Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons, Madison Heights Allergists, Madison Heights Otolaryngologists, and Madison Heights Plastic Surgeons.