A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartzenfeld
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartzenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzenfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Schwartzenfeld has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted H Schwartzenfeld DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ted H. Schwartzenfeld practice?
- Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld practices Otolaryngology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Otolaryngologists.