Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  :)  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

I went to see the doctor again (my second visit). People at his office including him are just great. They are friendly, make you feel welcome and they talk to you like you matter. I love visiting this office even though I dont like the reasons why :DAs always Doc. Shed was great, Listened to my problems, made notes and prescribed medication for my problem. Besides the fact that every time I have a problem with my ear or throat or nose it gets resolved by doctor Shen, he also cares about you as a person not just another in and out patient.And the nurses are also very nice people. I would not switch to another ENT for nothing :)Also it is a great thing that you can try to call and see if the doctor can see you that day which always worked out for me :)

|  Music Manager  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

He has the best bedside manner of any Dr. You do not feel rushed out of his office like 99% of all Drs. do today. Ridiculous! Dr. Shen is nice and caring and really seems to love what he does. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Dr . Ted Shen  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr Shen treated two of my children both under 17yrs of age. He was wonderful and very personable. He was very informative and made my children feel comfortable and safe with the procedures he recommended after his diagnosis. We only wish he was a Internal Medicine Dr as well as ENT Doctor.Fraze Family

|  Excellent!  |  show details