inactive

Ted Shen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
Be warned
If I could give this doctor negative stars I would in a heartbeat. For whatever reason his ratings on here are okay but if you go to Yelp you'll get a more complete picture. He is hands down the most unprofessional doctor I have ever interacted with. He made fun of patients and called another doctor an idiot all within earshot of the waiting room. While he has good qualifications his bedside manner is bad enough that I'd rather drive an extra thirty minutes to find a compassionate doctor.

November 3rd, 2015
Tympanoplasty
I was refer by Insurance company, went in and got a Rx. pain stop. Staff was good. I wouldn't do surgery that he recommended.

November 1st, 2012
I went to see the doctor again (my second visit). People at his office including him are just great. They are friendly, make you feel welcome and they talk to you like you matter. I love visiting this office even though I dont like the reasons why :DAs always Doc. Shed was great, Listened to my problems, made notes and prescribed medication for my problem. Besides the fact that every time I have a problem with my ear or throat or nose it gets resolved by doctor Shen, he also cares about you as a person not just another in and out patient.And the nurses are also very nice people. I would not switch to another ENT for nothing :)Also it is a great thing that you can try to call and see if the doctor can see you that day which always worked out for me :)

April 30th, 2012
Music Manager
He has the best bedside manner of any Dr. You do not feel rushed out of his office like 99% of all Drs. do today. Ridiculous! Dr. Shen is nice and caring and really seems to love what he does. I would recommend him to anyone!

October 14th, 2010