Learn more about Dr. Ted Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Shields is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Shields, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Douglas Shields DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Shields practice?
- Dr. Ted Shields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Shields practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Cherokee Village, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, AR.
See Cherokee Village Family Physicians and Cherokee Village Preventive Medicine Specialists.