A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Shields is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Shields, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Douglas Shields DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Shields practice?
- Dr. Ted Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Shields practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Family Physicians and Batesville Preventive Medicine Specialists.