inactive

Ted W Solari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2015
Just no
Never listens about concerns, just has his preconceived notions. Unwilling to hear our concerns. Little time for questions. No confidence in this man. Office staff seems friendlier but mix papers and thigs up a lot.

December 18th, 2014
Was shocked!!
They dropped us from there practice after ten yrs over a ten dollar mix up.

April 18th, 2012
Be prepared to wait over an hour!!!
I have no problems with anything except the wait after you're called back into the exam room. The first thing is to wake the babies and weigh them. Once in the exam room (now with awake baby) it is routinely at least and hour before Dr Solari enters the room (making it extremely hard to pacify children during this time). Then it usually takes less than 10 min for exam. The office was not busy, not the peak of flu season, and these were regular scheduled wellness visits. Our time is just as valuable as the Dr, yet he fails to realize this! So be warned! Also the prices should be posted out front (like everything else in the world) for better transparency and price comparison.

January 2nd, 2012
I recommend Dr. Solari to anyone I know looking for a Pediatrician. My daughter has been his patient since she was born in 1998. She is now 13 and still likes him a lot. His staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. He is a Christian and that is why I chose him, as my family is a Christian family as well. If you are looking for a Peds dr then I highly recommend you consider Dr. Solari.

November 9th, 2011
Mr. MTom WillsMr.
I have complete confidence in Dr. Solari, however I cannot say the same about his office staff which consists of his wife and daughter. Recently received a negative letter from his office manager (wife) that stated that my sister should adhere to their office procedures. She had forgotten to bring in my daughters medicade card. When my sister offered to fax it or email it the office said no, and become distraught. The letter stated that her requirements were written on the wall. The letter to me stated that if my sister did not follow her rules, the treatment would be denied. Since I refuse to let an "office manager" make decisions on my childs health and welfare, we changed doctors. When we asked for all her records to be released to another doctor, the office manager said I would have to sign the transfer papers. I explained to her that in a letter sent to me, by her, that all that was required by me was to send a new power of attorney just for any shots given to my daughter. My sister has a power of attorney given her full authority over all decision made for the baby. Apparently, this was not good enough for the "office manager." I had to leave my employment and go to the doctors office and sign a release for the records to be sent which could have been taken care of by my sister, if the "office manager" had not made up the rules as she went along.