A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Solomon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted A Solomon MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Ted Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted Solomon practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL and Alpharetta, GA.
See Peoria Urologists.