A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Solomon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted A Solomon MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Ted Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted Solomon practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL and Alpharetta, GA.
See Peoria Urologists.