- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Spears is Good. Dr. Spears has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Spears, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spears has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Seton Medical Center
- DCHS-Austin-Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ted Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Spears practice?
Dr. Ted Spears practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons and Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Spears, Dr. Eddie Spears, Dr. Eddy Spears, Dr. Edison Spears, Dr. Eduardo Spears, Dr. Edward Spears