Learn more about Dr. Ted Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Spears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Spears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Spears, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Spears has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Dwayne Spears MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Spears practice?
- Dr. Ted Spears has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Spears practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.