Learn more about Dr. Ted Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Spears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Spears, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Spears has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Dwayne Spears MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Spears practice?
- Dr. Ted Spears has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Spears practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.