Learn more about Dr. Ted Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Sykes is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sykes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sykes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Sykes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sykes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Ford Sykes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted F. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Ted Sykes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Sykes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.