A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Sykes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Sykes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sykes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Ford Sykes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted F. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Ted Sykes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Sykes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.