A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Tanzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Tanzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Tanzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Ted Tanzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Tanzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.