Dr. Ted Teh Min Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Lee listened well and gave me answers for the pain I was having. My hysterectomy was easy and recovery went extremely well. I had limited bleeding and pain. Within days I felt better than I had prior to surgery. Dr. Lee was excellent and I cannot give him a higher recommendation

March 3rd, 2016
Very good doctor
I searched through several doctors until I finally found the right one, which is Dr. Lee. If you need a hysterectomy, find someone with the training and skill to do it laprascopically. And don't believe the doctors who tell you it cannot be done or is not an option. The others just don't want to be bothered to retrain. My uterus was large and I had large ovarian cysts. I went home same day, and needed no narcotic pain meds whatsoever. Pain was only on a scale of 1-10, about a 5 on my worst day which was like day 1 or 2. I was very tired for a while afterward even when the pain was gone, but normal with most surgery. Dr. Lee is awesome.

November 20th, 2015
If you need a hysterectomy
And other doctors are telling you 4-6 weeks recovery, or that laprascopic surgery is not for you, all I can say is that this is where you go. You won't regret the choice.

February 18th, 2014
I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who needs difficult surgery. He is extremely skillful and treated me with respect and courtesy. My recovery period was much shorter thanks to his work.

December 5th, 2013
highly recommend Dr Lee
Dr. Lee in my opinion is a remarkable and amazing surgeon. He is the best in his field. I had fibroid tumors that were extreme and my uterus was 21 times the size of a normal one. Dr Lee was very thorough in explaining my options and recommendations for surgery. He was able to perform my hysterectomy laparoscopically despite the size of my uterus and challenges of my case. I will be ever thankful to him for giving me my life back and doing so in the least invasive way possible. He is not only a wonderful doctor but a great person that truly cares. His staff is amazing as well. They were very attentive. They put me at ease and were very friendly professional and courteous.

November 12th, 2013
vaginal prolapse surgery
Dr. Lee did vaginal prolapse surgery on me using vaginal mesh. My first visit with him was more about how I heard about him and why no one from Magee reccomended him to me. He actually made a phone call to a doctor that I had previously gone to asking why they didn't reccommend him. I felt like he was more interested in arguing with other doctor than my condition. The day of the surgery, his students were in room with me and lost my records. He did NO urological testing before surgery, as a result, I have been incontinent. He is an excellent surgeon but this experience has changed my life. Another UPMC doctor that I have gone to says they really can't correct my problem because my bladder must have been tilted before surgery and surgery straightened it.

May 24th, 2013
Past and upcoming surgery by Dr Lee
Dr Lee performed a presacral nurectomy (sp SORRY) on me in 2006 for endometriosis, pelvic pain and pressure. I did great for several yrs w/ minor issues after that surgery.. I am now in more pain then ever due to pelvic pain and severe pelvic pressure, dr lee is performing laposcopic surgery on me this up coming wednesday the 29th to look around and remove the endo if needed. His office staff was great w/ me, and made me feel very comfortable while there.. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

April 28th, 2013
Dr. Lee is a wonderful, kind, talented surgeon! My experience was A+! I had so much pain from cysts and endo, now a month later I feel like a new person. Recovery was a breeze, and everyone did a great job! Thank you Dr. Lee and staff for giving me my life back!!

August 15th, 2012
Surgery
Dr. Lee was so great. If not for him I would have needed much more invasive surgery. All of his staff was so helpful and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee and Maggie's for any female problems. I just wish they were closer to where I live I would be a regular patient not a referral.

July 23rd, 2012
I chose Dr. Lee after reading other reviews, and am very glad I did. He is an excellent surgeon, as well as his associates. The office staff are very helpful and efficient. It was very easy to get appts. I could email questions and they would either email back within the hour or call me. Dr. Lee sat and listened to my questions and answered all of them. I have had an easy recovery and no complications.

July 13th, 2012
Excellent surgeon
I had endometriosis surgery and he was excellent and very thorough. He came recomended and I couldn't be more pleased.

June 6th, 2012
testing review
In May 2012, I have been unable to post my positive comment about recent great experience with Dr. Ted Lee on this site. Now testing if this site is working and accepts new reviews.