A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Tokaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tokaji
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tokaji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Tokaji, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokaji graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Jinichiro Tokaji MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ted J. Tokaji practice?
- Dr. Ted Tokaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Tokaji practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.