Dr. Ted Triana DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016
Horrible service!!!
I was forced to see Dr. TRIANA due to my previous doctor leaving this practice in Baldwinsville. I used to be in and out in less than 30 minutes with my old doctor....now I wait an average of 1.5 hours in the waiting room just to get moved to another room and wait even more. I would highly recommend finding another doctor as that is what I will be doing. The office staff is not good either.....they just look and act like the patients are bothering them all the time and they are very snobby to everyone. Highly recommend staYing away from this doctor and his staff at all costs!!!

May 7th, 2013
Horrible, appt waiting for more than 1 1/2 hours
Office is very bad handling with paperwork, appt time was 1 1/2 hours waiting, and this is always,everytime time i had an appt,not recommend any of the dr triana offices

October 13th, 2011
Warm and caring, but oh the waiting!
If I could see Dr Triana without going through his waiting room all would be nearly perfect - I have literally sat for over an hour and a half to be seen at mid-day, and witnessed an entire waiting room full of people complain about how long we had all waited! And try to get thru on the phone to solve a problem - good luck! I have spent even MORE time trying to solve prescription issues on the phone than I have waiting... BUT... once I get in the exam room and Dr Triana sits down, I'm grateful that I found him, and I do credit him with saving my life from the first time I saw him. He recognized my real problem (NOT what I had gone there for) and began immediate treatment, and has been my PCP ever since; despite the other problems I think it's more than worth it to continue as his patient. He is an intuitive practitioner who has several times surprised me with his approach, and overall had good results with his treatment plans. He always takes the time to explain things to me and asks if I have any other issues or questions before ending the exam, and always says hello if I am there for any other reason - he even stopped to talk to me about my appointment in the waiting room when he was called away at the last minute. He worked with me on medication cost problems and even supplied me with a brand-name drug I couldn't afford to buy. In addition, he took the time to familiarize himself with my somewhat difficult circumstances and never fails to ask me about it, as well as consider its' affect on me. All in all, I consider myself lucky to have him for Primary Care, and have NO intention of letting even the long, boring waits change that! His staff has made the effort to remember me and greet me by name, and I'm very happy with their care, treatment, and attention to detail, although I have had minor problems with appointments and prescriptions - especially over the phone - good luck if you have to call about a prescription refill or other problem! (And there seem to be different people working the lab every time I go, with varying degrees of skill...) But I also know that he will not turn anyone away, and will see patients without an appointment if necessary - he has taken me twice after hours when I was struggling, and I can give him very high marks for compassion, just like the name of his practice, "Compassionate Family Medicine" - I can attest that it's true in this case - he is, and it is. I recommend him without reservation - IF you have loads of patience!

October 4th, 2011
AAA Excellent Dr. and Stafff Two Thumbs up !!!
Dr.Triana and his ENTIRE staff have always gone above beyond for me as a patiant, I dont know how anybody would say any different. . . I have always had accurate care and could not be treated better as a person, like family actually. I would recomend this practice to anyone,my own mother as well. I would say shame on anyone who would write a bad review on this practice, but hey we all know there's always that one right?

August 28th, 2011
wonderful doctor wouldn't want anyone different ........
some of his office staff really gives him a bad rap ...... he really needs to hire more staff with better professionalism.someone that knows what the heck they are doing. i really believe DR.Triana dosedn't know what goes on behind them doors..... shame on you!!!answer those phones more often and treat your pts. with a little more respect.......... byebye

April 29th, 2011
This is the worst place ever!!!!The pediatriciam is great!!!dr triana is horrible!

September 22nd, 2010
Long waits
I've waited hours to be seen. No way the waitis 10 minutes. I have left this practice.

May 26th, 2009
It isn't so much a problem with Dr. Triana as it is with his staff, although I do believe that his practice has gotten too big for it's own good. Quality of care has suffered. His office manager is nasty with both patients and with people from other offices and a telephoned request for information or other needed help disappears more often than not--also faxes sent from other entities--pharmacy, blood results, etc are often lost or ignored. There is no way to get hold of a doctor in off hours. I have been a long time patient but I've had enough of fighting with the staff to get my needs met and am looking for another doctor.

June 21st, 2017