Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

AADM show details AADM
Oct 21st, 2014

IF THIS IS THE SAME MD THAT WAS IN WYLIE, HE IS A VERY NICE MD. HOWEVER, THERE IS A VERY BAD MAN NAMED LYNN DOUGLAS TRIMBLE THAT IS RUINING THE TRIMBLE NAME, AND HEALTHCARE AS WE KNOW IT IN DALLAS. HE IS A FRIGHTENING PERSON THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RUINING HOMEHEALTH AND LIVES IN DALLAS.

great dr.love him to pieces show details great dr.love him to pieces
Jun 25th, 2012

WONDERFUL DR.SO CAREING AND THOUGHFUL OF HIS PATIENCES.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR show details WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Trimble was my Dr. for many years when other drs could not find out what was wrong me Dr.Trimble diagnosed it the day I saw him. I loved him, he was easy to talk to and very down to earth. I love him wish he was still my Doctor!!

Dec 11th, 2011

When Dr. Trimble was in Tulsa, our family LOVED him and his care. During the 10 years since he has been gone, we have not been able to find a suitable replacement for him. He was by far the finest the physician I have ever had.

Wouldn't give him the Time of Day show details Wouldn't give him the Time of Day
Feb 24th, 2011

This doctor is a disgrace to his profession.Have called him or his nurse and never got a return call. Didn't even see him on dismissal from hospital.I wouldn't let this doctor treat my dog.