A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Trueblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Trueblood is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trueblood
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Trueblood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Trueblood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueblood graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Trueblood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- Riverwood Health Care Center
- Aitkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted L Trueblood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted L. Trueblood practice?
- Dr. Ted Trueblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Trueblood practices Family Medicine near Pierz, MN.
See Pierz Primary Care Doctors.