Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted Truly
Dr. Ted Truly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Truly is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center, TMC Behavior Health Center and Texomamedical Center. Dr. Truly has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted Truly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ted Truly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.
Dr. Nhat Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Denison, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Imran Siddiqi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Denison, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Robert Sanders
Denison, TX 0.01 mi41