A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Uchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uchio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Uchio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchio graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Uchio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Tetsuaki Uchio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ted T. Uchio practice?
- Dr. Ted Uchio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ted Uchio practices Anesthesiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Pasadena Anesthesiologists.