A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Williams, Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
- Laurel Ridge Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Williams practice?
- Dr. Edmund Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Williams practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists and San Antonio Family Physicians.