A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Williams, Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
- Laurel Ridge Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Williams practice?
- Dr. Edmund Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Williams practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Psychiatrists.