A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Yang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Po-Chin Yang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ted P. Yang practice?
- Dr. Ted Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ted Yang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists and Redondo Beach Cardiologists.