A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Zegarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Zegarra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Zegarra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zegarra graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zegarra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Re Thomason General Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zegarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted E. Zegarra practice?
Dr. Ted Zegarra practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Golden Valley, AZ.
See Kingman Family Physicians.