A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Zollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Zollman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Zollman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zollman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted M Zollman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ted M. Zollman practice?
- Dr. Ted Zollman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Zollman practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.