Learn more about Dr. Ted Zollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Zollman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zollman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zollman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Zollman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zollman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted M Zollman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ted M. Zollman practice?
- Dr. Ted Zollman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Zollman practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.