Dr. Tedd Cain Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tedd Cain?

Not going back to see this guy

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I had a serious intestinal bug and went to see him last minute on christmas eve day because my primary had no clue what else to do. He gave me free samples and a script for another medication. I don't know if they were all in a christmas eve frenzied state of mind, but when I went to my pharmacist, the script was never filled. Pharmacist calls office and of course they closed early. Pharmacists called doc on duty, doc states, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Huh? They gave me handouts for weight management and stopping smoking. Guess what? I don't smoke! And guess what else, they were for a different patient with the patient's name at the top! So of course christmas is the next day so nobody can do anything. So Saturday I call and the on call doc calls me back right away, which was good. However, I had to spell the med three times and he states, "I never heard of it." It was chlordiazepoxide clidinium (or Librax) I go to my pharmacist and they have the script but don't carry the med. But they had it at another location - in the core. Oi vay, stay away.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Cain has a terrible bed side manner, however...when he is in the hospital doing procedures, he was a completely different person, must really like doing the procedures part of his job. And since this is a very uncomfortable field...I really don't care to have a "close" relationship with him. Seeing him once a year for my procedures is good enough.

Terrible and Inconsiderate

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Tedd Cain should not be a doctor. He does not know how to work with patients. He did not help me with my disease. He jumped to a medication that I have now learned is NOT a good match for me. It was for severe Crohn's which i do NOT have. I went to Dr. Cain for a 2nd opinion, but was not able to trust him what-so-ever. I then had to go and get a third opinion. I would NOT reccomend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on September 5th, 2017