Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tedd Goldfinger
Dr. Tedd Goldfinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldfinger is affiliated with Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet St Joseph Hospital. Dr. Goldfinger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tedd Goldfinger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tedd Goldfinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Gundeep Singh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Anthony Galeo
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi28
Dr. Dexter De Leon
Tucson, AZ 0 mi15