Dr. Tedd Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tedd Weisman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Tedd Weisman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2016

Compassionate and understanding. I was so scared and unsure about my problem. Dr. Weisman walked me through the options. We discussed a care plan that not too aggressive and that I could easily comply with. I would recommend Dr. Weisman to anyone with an orthopedic injury.

November 6th, 2016

My family has been using Dr. Weisman for many years. He is honest, patient and extremely thorough in his diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Weisman.

November 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient for over 11 years and I would definitely recommend Dr. W. He is smart, compassionate and has great respect for his patients. You always come away from a visit feeling the course of treatment was mutually agreed upon.

November 2nd, 2016

I am a college athlete and got injured in one of my games. Dr. Weisman got me back on the field as soon as possible and was patient and took time to explain everything to me even when I was upset and frustrated. He followed up and is a fantastic Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is an athlete!

November 2nd, 2016

Fantastic care, brilliant, caring and compassionate. Great staff and modern offices. Gentle, experienced surgeon.

October 31st, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Weisman. I had a broken finger. He set the finger with minimal pain and it healed quickly and completely. He was very kind to me. I recommend him without reservation.

October 29th, 2016

I wish all the doctors my family and I have visited over the years were like Dr. Weisman. He is thorough and patient and really makes you feel confident and comfortable in his care. I highly recommend him.

October 26th, 2016

Great Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman for years. He also has treated my husband and son. Not only is Dr. Weisman an excellent diagnostician, but has a wonderful bedside manner. He always takes the time to listen to our concerns and explain the diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Weisman.

Recommend Highly

The entire staff is pleasant, helpful, and accommodating, I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman's for over 20 years, during which time he has treated me for a bone fracture in my knee, and a broken wrist, which required surgery. He is a physician who cares about his patients, and always follows up his procedures. No patient is left "in limbo." I have sent several people to this office, and they have all been satisfied.

October 25th, 2016

Dr Weisman is thoughtful, caring and very knowledgable. He has treated several of my family members, including me, and many friends and I have total confidence in him.

Interior Decorator

My family have been patients of Dr Weisman's for years as he is a wonderful doctor and an amazingly compassionate orthopedist. His diagnosis are always accurate and his treatments are as well..I had taken my daughter to see Dr Weisman when she had fallen and badly twisted her ankle. He knew exactly what to recommend for her recovery and is always very accurate with his diagnosis. He makes us feel that we are taken care of and in the best of hands. I highly recommend Dr Weisman !

Highly recommend Dr. Weisman

I have been to Dr. Weisman's office on many occasions for my own orthopedic issues as well as those for my children. I have always been able to easily schedule an appointment with his efficient office staff as well as leave follow up messages for Dr. Weisman. My appointments are never rushed and are always very thorough. Dr. Weisman is a true professional and displays warmth and caring to his patients. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.