A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddi Bachawaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddi Bachawaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teddi Bachawaty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachawaty graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachawaty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddi I Bachawaty MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teddi I. Bachawaty practice?
- Dr. Teddi Bachawaty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Teddi Bachawaty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Holyoke, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Rockford, IL.
See Holyoke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.