Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
you have to see for yourself show details you have to see for yourself
Dec 19th, 2010

when i was looking for an ob/gyn i came to this site and read some bad comentssoi chaged my appointment to his partner. 2 months ago i was admitted for an emergency and he was on call,i felt so stupid to chage my appointment based on what i have read. he turned to be an exellent dr, a doctor that you need him to be with you in case of emergrncy. very skillfull,caring and protective of his patient. i felt responsible to come back to this site and write about my experience because i wont see anu one else now.

The rudest doctor I've ever encountered show details The rudest doctor I've ever encountered
Sep 14th, 2010

My one-time encounter with this doctor occurred a few years ago and I still remember his awful personality and his lack of professionalism. Nothing was accomplished during our visit and I ended up making a complaint to the clinic. He's just a very disagreeable person.

by natalie on Sep 7th, 2010

he is a good doctor he listened to me got me involved in decision making. explained my options to me and the possible side effect of what ever i choose.

by suzy on Aug 12th, 2010

great doctor

May 17th, 2010

i love him

Do not see this doctor show details Do not see this doctor
May 6th, 2010

He came into the room almost an hour after my appointment time, didn't appologize, he was rude, wouldn't let me talk, interrupted me when I did. He tried to force me to use a treatment I do not want and ridiculed me for my reasoning. I would never see this doctor again!

Jan 9th, 2010

compassionate care

Aug 9th, 2009

he was very supportive of my choice. i was told by other dr that i need a surgery and that my ovary has to be removed . i did not want to have the surgery he followed the cyst with ultrasound and the cyst is gone.

Will not see again show details Will not see again
May 15th, 2009

I came in because I miscarried. He became very defensive when I asked about progesterone. He told me if I was going to have an anxiety attack he would test my progesterone but if it was low he would do nothing about it. He pointed to my three children and told me that maybe this was nature's way of telling me to take a break.