Dr. Teddrick Dunson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teddrick Dunson?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Teddrick Dunson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr Dunson took me I literly holding on to the walls of his office when first went to see him. I first went to him because of back pain. I have been to other pain Doctors but none helped me with my pain, It was awfull. to make a long story short, he was the best Doctor. Now I can walk like normal person. My pain level has decreased considerably. Thank you Dr Dunsun MIss you

April 21st, 2016

Great physician

I was very pleased with my care and procedure with Dr DUNSON . He is caring and soft spoken and very knowledgeable. I would trust him with my care completely

March 24th, 2016

I love this careing man .

May 12th, 2013

Painless !!!

Had an epidural injection without anesthesia and felt zero discomfort or pain during the entire procedure. Phenomenal pain Physician and worth any wait time required ( just in case you read one of the comments posted previously ) . I've never had to wait more than 5-8 mins after arrival to be seen.

September 27th, 2012

Very cocky with little bedside manner

Great wait time. Staff is friendly. The two times that I've been there, they have made mistakes on writing the scripts. I live an hour and half away and if you leave before fixing issue, you have to wait until next month to correct, which is torture. TERRIBLE answering service. Great if you actually get your call to the front desk. If not, dont' expect a call back.

November 7th, 2011

RN

Excellent doctor. He has great bedside manners. Seems truly concerned. Able to get into surgery center quickly. Relief of pain immediately. Lasted 1 month. 2nd injection has continued to relief pain. I do understand that sometimes it may take 2 to 3 injections before you have longer periods of relief. I would recommend him to my mother. So that should tell you how confident I am in him.

January 21st, 2011

Explained problem in detail. Really listened.

July 29th, 2017