A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddy Brown, Otolaryngologist and Oral Maxifacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teddy Brown, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head & Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddy Wallace Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Teddy W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Teddy Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Teddy Brown practices Otolaryngology and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Otolaryngologists and Hudson Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.