Dr. Teddy Brown Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teddy Brown Jr?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Teddy Brown Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2016

Dr. Ted Brown will always be part of this community as far as we are concerned!!! He took such an interest in our family and was always there for us. Explaining all our questions in a caring manner. I never felt rushed or left the office with any unanswered questions. We have four children and he is the only physician that took proper care of us. We will miss you DR. Brown May God Bless You and Your Family

February 11th, 2016

fantastic surgeon and dr. not such great office staff. He is retiring and it's like pulling teeth to get records transferred, to new physician.

November 25th, 2015

EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN! Kind, caring and took the time to explain each condition. Highly recommend him to everyone who wants exceptional care and an AWESOME STAFF!!

April 23rd, 2015

Patient

I enjoyed the Doctors Personality and his promptness in handling the situation.. staff was great, office was clean and very comfortable

March 21st, 2014

One of a Kind

The staff was kind and caring. The appointment went as planned, a little bit more paperwork than I am used to but after seeing Dr. Brown I realized he needed the information to accurately diagnose the problem. Dr. Brown is Wonderful!

December 4th, 2012

We liked the way he spent time with us and when we asked questions he answered them in a caring way. The staff there all seem very professional, and helpful. After surgery, Mrs brown called to check on my son, she was kind and caring also. I would definetely suggest this group to my family and friends.

October 9th, 2012

Finally a doctor who knows what he is doing and cares!!

Where do I begin I found out about him at the hospital years ago and we wouldnt take our kids anywhere else but to Beacon Head and Neck Clinic. Dr Brown has always been great to my family, if you want a caring doctor go to him, and you will get excellant care and your questions answered.

July 10th, 2012

Seeing Dr. Brown has always been a good experience.

Dr. Brown and his staff have always been professional and easy to work with, from making the initial appointment, right through and beyond surgical follow-up. I have never had the impression that he's "too busy" to spend an adequate length of time with me, and my appointments have never felt rushed. However, I've never been kept waiting, either. I believe he has a genuine interest in his patients, as individuals and people - not just as the next in a long line of anonymous faces.

June 9th, 2011

screaming wife in front office

We could easily hear his wife yelling at a patient on the phone, telling him not to call back again. The doc is great but if there was a problem, you'd have to face the wife. Wives in offices are very bad combinations.

June 3rd, 2011

Parents Beware!

This "Doctor" is the medical equivalent of jiffy lube...let me explain. He has a steady rotation of children in and out of his office and no matter the symptoms the diagnosis is the same.....he/she needs tubes in their ears! Sinus issues..tubes....throat issues....tubes.... Because this is a quick but profitable procedure I guess he has found his nitch here in Springhill. And he is very chummy with local pediatricians....kind of a you scratch my back I'll scratch your operation. I plan to keep my children and their ears as far away from this croak as possible...and you should do the same!

July 3rd, 2016