A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddy De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddy De La Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teddy De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De La Cruz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddy Villegas De La Cruz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teddy V. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Teddy De La Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teddy De La Cruz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.