Dr. Teddy Garcia MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017
every time I have had to see Dr. Garcia for any problem , he and his staff have been great . Best walk-in clinic ever!

July 25th, 2016
auto tech
very good doctor and staff,very professional

October 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr Garcia is probably the best Doctor Practioner in Orange Park, been a Doctor in Orange Park for almost 30 years. I would highly recommend him to Family, Friends and Individuals. The Staff as very professional and always very helpful.

October 30th, 2014
Devastated!
I liked and trusted Dr. Garcia, we used him for years. He has twice helped me when other specialist failed. But lately he has become extremely political at work. I showed up with new blue cross/blue shield insurance and was sent away because its thru Affordable Care Act, never asking if I just wanted to pay all in cash instead using the insurance which I have done in the past. Truly devastating being treated in such manner after all this time being his patient.

May 27th, 2014
MD
I am Dr. Garcia and for the last twenty eight years I have been committed to the care of my patients who I think of as my family and to whom I treat as such. I appreciate all the good comments about me and my staff. To those who had a bad experience with us I will like to say one experience does not make a whole and for that I am sorry anyone will think poorly of me or my staff. One thing I have to say about one comment regarding my dog. She is in no way a "stupid" dog. However, I must say that judging by the content of this person's comment she is much more smarter than the person who wrote that "stupid" comment. Say anything you might want to say about me but lay off my dog.

December 16th, 2013
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Went in with a toe fungus left with no toe nail, no antifungal meds, no antibiotics, bleeding and in EXTREME pain. He removed my toenail without warnong me, without cleansing the area before or after, withoit numbing...was in pain when i got there was on extreme pain when i left. Was told to go home, take four tylenol and soak it!!! Had to see second doctor who spent twice as much time with me, treated my toe, gave me proper prescriptions (antifungal and antibiotic) AND charged less than half as much. There is definitely a reason Garcia takes walk ins with no waiting RED FLAG, very unprofessional environment, unfriendly staff, doc rushes thru 'exam' and spends twice as much time socializing, nice guy, bad doc! Save your time and money and go else where

August 21st, 2012
Be careful
The doctor himself is a great guy who knows what he is doing. His staff is terrible, other than one nice middle aged curly blonde haired nurse with glasses. They are judgmental, cruel, and rude. If you have ever seen another dr. for pain medicine not only will they not let u see the Dr. They will report you to the police.

May 5th, 2017