A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddy James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddy James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital East Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddy Charles James MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teddy C. James practice?
- Dr. Teddy James has 1 office location.
Dr. Teddy James practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.