A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddy James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddy James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital East Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddy Charles James MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teddy C. James practice?
- Dr. Teddy James has 1 office location.
Dr. Teddy James practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.