Dr. Teddy Pan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teddy Pan?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Teddy Pan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

Review

Took forever to get an appointment. The doctor prescribed a lotion that does not work and in fact the condition is getting worse. Got a follow up appointment in a long while from the first appointment. When I called to see if there is a sooner appointment available I was told that there isn't and there is no waiting list for a sooner appointment. I am looking for another doctor who can see me sooner and help me with my condition. I am disappointed with this level of care.

July 31st, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist with an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

April 13th, 2016

I have been pleased with Dr. Pan and Rachelle Gates services and treatments.

November 25th, 2015

I typically visit with PA associate, I have confidence that I'm recieving excellent care... Have recommended this practice to friends.

May 25th, 2015

Dr Pan is a wonderful doctor and it can take awhile to get an appt.

January 7th, 2015

exceptional physician

I have been seen twice by Dr. Pan, both visits requiring surgical removal of a lesion. Both procedures performed on the spot, and pathology results provided just as efficiently. The downside is that I changed insurance, to a plan not accepted by Dr. Pan due to low reimbursement rate... thank you, President Obama and your ObamaCare. Because of this, I had to leave Dr. Pan's office unseen, to find another provider. I am truly sorry to leave Dr. Pan's expert care, but fully understand that he needs to be fairly compensated for the services he provides. I hope to be able to return someday.

August 16th, 2014

Meh

Didn't get a sense that he cared to investigate causes or the root of the skin issue. Just treated it with a standard topical lotion and called it a day. I wasn't extraordinarily impressed by his insight - Nothing I hadn't read on google. Maybe my expectations were too high. Bedside manner was - meh. Standard, 3 minute diagnosis and onto the next. If describe him as "good in a classroom" perhaps.

July 19th, 2013

Helpful, but has a slight coldness to his bedside manner.

My first time visiting was very brief 2 years ago. I explained my symptoms and he examined my skin. His bedside manner did not seem that great with me. My time with him felt rushed, my questions were answered without much information, and he seemed cold and apathetic. I was prescribed topical and oral antibiotics as well as home care regimens to treat my skin problems, which helped but did not cure the issue. I have been managing since my appointment but wil be returning for suggestions to further treat my skin condition, as I recently had a flare up and possible infection because of my condition. I am hoping to find a cause and long term treatment for my skin, and I hope Dr Pan can offer insight and a resolution to my situation.

August 21st, 2012

awesome doctor and his helper if it wasnt for dr. pan and his assiatan i wouldve never been finally diagnose with the right diease they toke there time and cared for me and lead me in to the right doctors hands and it was in a different field dr.pan and his assisant didnt have to go though all that trouble to help me and they did and thats what you call a great team!!!!im very blessed to have gotton skin cancer just for this reason a doctor who cared enough for me and his helper who toke her time i highly recommen them

November 6th, 2011

look down on people. prescribe medication not work.

July 4th, 2017