A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teddy Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teddy Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teddy Scott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teddy Charles Scott MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Teddy C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Teddy Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teddy Scott practices Surgery near El Campo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX.
See El Campo Surgeons.